Sunday 7 March 2010


What is ‘home” and what is “the place we live in”?I think there is a difference between this 2 notions. when i hear the word “home” in my mind comes the image of my childhood, my parents, my friends and our games played together. “home” is my village with green forests, and sweet water, with fresh clean air and blue sky.in other words “home” is the place where i was born and grew up. now I live other place. Its the same nature, the same sky, the same sun but the feeling is other.I feel comfortable at this place but “home” i feel at my ease. by “home” we are strong attached. Its a special feeling. It seems that, that ground and that water is special. And we cant take it with us. We only can keep this “special world” in our mind and our soul. My “home” is very attractive. I have a big garden with all kind of sweet fruits and vegetables. I have a small lake in the middle of my garden where i can do fishing, and swiming, and “home” i have a mother who is allways waiting for me with a missing heart, open arms, warm smile and kind soul.she is a unic person in this world whom I love the most in this life. My mother is my home. And my home is my house with her living in it. Nothing in this world compares with “home”

0 comments:

Post a Comment